top of page
Our Museum School classroom features a REME-HALO Ultra-violet air purification system
and Hepa filter for everyone's safety.
Cancellation policy: 1-week notice is required for refund.
- Fri, Feb 03Cape Cod Museum of ArtFriday mornings beginning 2/3. Have you ever completed a painting or drawing and realized the perspective is off? Establishing perspective in your early study will prevent problems later. Artist Robert Mesrop instructs this bi-weekly class in linear perspective.
- Wed, Feb 08Cape Cod Museum of Art(4) Wednesdays, 2/8-3/1, 6-8 pm. Beginner to intermediate students will learn to use this water medium to bring out their artist within, and most importantly, bring a sense of self to their work.
- Fri, Feb 10Cape Cod Museum of Art2/10; 12-4 pm. Remember Shrink Art from your childhood? In this workshop, you will make heart-themed jewelry using silver metal clay, a Crème Brulée torch, polystyrene plastic sheets, colored pencils, alcohol inks, and a heat gun! You haven’t had this much fun in years and will have amazing results!
- Sat, Feb 11Cape Cod Museum of Art(6) Saturdays, 2/11-3/25, from 10:00-12:00. Drawing can be intimidating; therefore, Ann uses any method to bring across an idea or concept and will encourage a more fearless approach to drawing the figure, as well as build a foundation of aesthetic appreciation. All levels welcome.
- Tue, Feb 14Cape Cod Museum of ArtTuesdays, 2/14-3/7, 2-3:30 pm. Offered in the BA Hunter Gallery, Deborah Forman explores work from “Longing and Anticipation.” This four-week lecture series offers a unique opportunity to engage with the Cape Cod Museum of Art Permanent Collection.
- Tue, Feb 14Cape Cod Museum of Art(6) Tuesdays 2/14-3/21; 10-12:30 pm. Coco Raymond is a local Cape Codder and lifelong ceramicist who combines traditional iconography and folk art with modern techniques. Whether it’s mastering handles or learning how to throw chip and dip plates, you’ll get the guidance to push your abilities!
- Tue, Feb 14Cape Cod Museum of ArtWAIT LIST ONLY! Click on "Tickets" to add your name. (6) Tuesdays 2/14-3/21; 6-8:30 pm. Coco Raymond is a local Cape Codder and lifelong ceramicist who combines traditional iconography and folk art with modern techniques.
- Fri, Feb 17Cape Cod Museum of ArtFebruary 17, 6-8PM. Join our fun and informative PAINT NIGHT! session with Instructor Michael Giaquinto. Each person will take away a painting along with new ideas about the creative process and visual expression. This month, Michael will instruct the group in an Arthur Diehl landscape composition.
- Tue, Feb 21Cape Cod Museum of Art(6) Tuesdays 2/21-3/28, 6:00-8:00 PM. Instructor Craig Caldwell instructs students in necessary drawing skills through the investigation of the natural world - shells, flowers, and the landscape around us. Different drawing materials, techniques, and methods will be explored.
- Tue, Feb 28Cape Cod Museum of Art(6) Tuesdays, 2/28-4/4; Creative people need a pack! It’s important to have a pack where we can share art, bounce ideas around, and allow ourselves to feel vulnerable. This painting class is just that with instructor Cape Cod artist, Ed Chesnovitch.
- Wed, Mar 01Cape Cod Museum of Art3/1-3/22; 10:00-1:00 PM. This four-week class is designed to introduce you to the joy of watercolor. Instructor Stefanie Taranto will introduce the fundamentals of watercolor painting along with composition and color.
- Thu, Mar 09Cape Cod Museum of Art3/9-4/13; 10–12:30 pm. Richard Perry instructs this class in relief painting and relief sculpture, designed for artists who are proficient in drawing, painting, or sculpture and are willing to learn new ways of thinking about and creating wall art in 3D. Offered in conjunction with “Looking Deeply."
- Fri, Mar 10Cape Cod Museum of Art(4) Fridays, 3/10-3/31. This workshop will provide an opportunity to explore the art of painting with molten beeswax and pure pigments. Participants will learn the exciting, ancient process of creating luminous paintings with instructor Alla Zbinovsky. Beginner/Intermediate
- Fri, Mar 17Cape Cod Museum of ArtMarch 17, 6-8PM. Join our fun and informative PAINT NIGHT! session with Instructor Michael Giaquinto. Each person will take away a painting along with new ideas about the creative process and visual expression. This month, Michael will instruct the group in a landscape composition.
- Sat, Apr 15Cape Cod Museum of Art4/15, 10:00 – 4:00 pm. Award-winning oil painter Patty Barnes will instruct participants in this fun and expressive one-day painting workshop. No experience necessary.
- Tue, Apr 18Cape Cod Museum of ArtApril 18-19, 2-5:30 each day. In this popular 2-day workshop, students will learn the ancient art of Shibori dyeing with instructor Sue Fox Mitrano. Create fabulous wearables using Indigo dye for yourself or to give as gifts.
- Thu, Apr 20Cape Cod Museum of ArtApril 20 and April 21, 2- pm. Working with colorful wool roving, yarn, and pieces of silk fabric, students will create fiber “paintings” with instructor Sue Fox Mitrano. Create fabulous works of art for yourself or to give!
- Sat, Apr 22Cape Cod Museum of Art4/22; 12-4 pm. By popular demand: Learn to make a metal clay bezel to capture fireable stones and inclusions to attach to your one-of-a-kind silver metal clay piece made in this workshop. Setting stones in metal clay uses completely different and innovative techniques, and the results are amazing.
bottom of page