Tickets and Mangia Boxes Available! Mangia al Museo - a live-streaming culinary event!
Time & Location
Mangia is going virtual this year! Enjoy a pasta dinner at home while watching a live-streaming event!
Each ticket includes a Mangia box filled with 1 pound of gourmet Garofalo Penne Pasta, 16 oz. of Foss Marinara Sauce, 1/2 bottle of Josh Wine (21 & over) and a beautiful ceramic bowl handmade by our pottery students, plus admission to a live-streamed culinary event that you can watch from the comfort of your own home, as you enjoy your Mangia dinner!
We still have Mangia Boxes available and a great selection of beautiful ceramic bowls (the studio made over 300!)
2 WAYS TO GET YOURS:
1. You can purchase your ticket online and pick up your box and bowl TODAY before 4pm in our Museum Shop - no reservation necessary! Or...
2. Just come into the Museum Shop today before 4pm and buy your tickets right here!
You will receive a Zoom link in your email to participate in the Mangia live-streaming event 24 hours before the event begins.
During the event on March 13th, pour a glass of wine, prepare your dinner and enjoy the live-stream on Zoom, beginning at 6:30 sharp. The virtual program will include:
- Ceramic Bowl-Making Demo with Nat Doane
- Cooking Demo with Kim Rumberger
- Art Presentation with Benton Jones
- Wine Presentation with Joseph Carr
- The Story of Foss Sauce with Doug Foss
- Live Music with Lary Chaplan on Violin
- Two Silent Auction Items:
1) a 4-course dinner party in your own home prepared by Chef Angela J. Rabuano
2) an original oil painting by Patty Barnes
- "Screen Prizes"
- Audience Selfies & More!
- Mangia - Adult Ticket$40$400$0
- Mangia - Kids' Bowls add-on$15$150$0
- Add a Donation to My Purchase!$10$100$0