Sun, Nov 05|
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Wrap it Up! Third Annual Members' Small Works Holiday Show & Sale
Entry Deadline November 5! Artwork drop-off on November 5 & 6 (see times).
Time & Location
Nov 05, 10:00 AM – Nov 06, 3:00 PM
Dennis, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
You're invited to submit your artwork to the CCMoA Members' Holiday Show and Sale. This exhibition encourages visitors to give the gift of LOCAL ART to friends and family this holiday season. Because we want to make art more accessible to all, please submit work that is appropriately priced. Wrap it Up! will be open to the public, free of admission, during regular Museum hours through December 31, 2023. All artwork in Wrap it Up! will be for sale in the Museum and also online (new this year)!
How to Enter:
- You must register entries and pay online BEFORE the drop-off date!
- Artwork Drop-off: Sunday, November 5, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and/or Monday, November 6, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Exhibition on View: November 15 - December 31, 2023
- Pick-up of unsold art: Tuesday, January 2 / 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and/or Wednesday, January 3 / 10:00 am to Noon. Note: After these pick-up dates, artwork cannot be stored at the Museum.
You must be a current member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art for the full duration of the exhibition. Becoming a member is easy and a CCMoA membership is rich with benefits! Learn more and join here: www.ccmoa.org/membership.
- Members are invited to submit up to (3) three artworks. The entry fee for the first artwork is $20. Each additional entry fee (up to 2 more) is $10 each. Entry fees are non-refundable. You must register entries and pay online BEFORE the drop-off date.
- All artwork must be ready to hang on a wall (does not apply to standing sculpture).
- Artwork may be no larger than 20" on either side including the frame if there is one. Frames are not necessary for canvases that are gallery-wrapped with at least a 1"-2" depth. Sculpture must fit within an 18" x 18" x 18" cube.
- All artwork must be original. Any prints submitted must be limited edition, signed and numbered.
- All artwork should adhere to copyright regulations. The Museum does not accept artwork created by AI.
- All artwork must be for sale. A W-9 tax form must be completed and provided with your art at drop-off. Find the Massachusetts W-9 tax form online here: https://www.mass.gov/doc/w-9-request-for-taxpayer-identification-number-and-certification/download
- Please price artwork to make it accessible to the general public.
- Artists will receive 50% of the sale price and the Museum will receive 50%.
The Cape Cod Museum of Art is 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Museum reserves the right to exclude any submission from an exhibition, for any reason. The Museum reserves the right to use images of exhibition works on its website or in the media for any promotional purpose.
Select Options Below
From $10.00 to $20.00
From $10.00 to $20.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal