Sun, Nov 06|
Wrap It Up 2022 - Members Small Works Exhibition
Enter up to 3 artworks! Register now! Drop off is Sunday, November 6, 4pm-5pm and Monday, November 7, 1pm-3pm
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 4:00 PM
Dennis, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
You're invited to submit your artwork to the 2nd CCMoA Members' Holiday Show and Sale. We look forward to your participation.
HOW TO ENTER - PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE OF DROP-OFF!
You must be a current member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art for the full duration of the exhibition. Becoming a member is easy and a CCMoA membership is rich with benefits! Learn more and join here: www.ccmoa.org/membership
Each member may submit up to three pieces at $10 per piece. See guidelines below.*
Please register and pay in advance. You can provide the details about each piece when you register online, or complete the entry form at drop-off.
Based on last year's feedback, we have streamlined the registration/entry process to make it as easy as possible:
• Members may submit up to three pieces at $10 per piece.
• Register and pay in advance HERE • After you register, there are 3 ways to provide us with the details for each artwork (Title, Medium, Retail Price):
1. Provide the details of each entry during online registration.
2. Download and print this form to complete in advance and bring with you to drop-off.
3. Complete the form provided at the Museum at drop-off.
Please note, if you do not have a current 2022 W-9 form on file, you will be asked to complete a new one at drop-off).
Artwork Drop-off: Sunday, November 6, from 4pm - 5pm and Monday, November 7, from 1pm – 3pm
Exhibition on View: November 9 - December 31, 2022
Artwork Pickup (If Not Sold): Tuesday, January 3, from 3pm-5pm
• CCMoA Members are invited to submit up to three (3) artworks
• Please register and pay the entry fee online before November 6 (drop off)
• All artwork must be ready to hang on a wall.
• Pieces may be no larger than 18" on either side including the frame if there is one. Frames are not necessary for canvases that are gallery wrapped with at least a 1"-2" depth. Sculpture must fit within an 18 x 18 x 18 cube.
• To make artwork accessible this holiday season, please submit works with a retail price no more than $300.
• Artists will receive 50% of the sale price and the Museum will receive 50%.
To enter you must be a member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art. It's not too late... Join Today!
QUESTIONS? Contact Erica Strzepek, Program and Education Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cape Cod Museum of Art is 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Museum reserves the right to exclude any work that is not fitting for this holiday exhibition.
Wrap It Up Entries
Up to three (3) of your works can be submitted for jurying. All artwork must be delivered to the CCMoA on Sunday, January 9th, from 10am – 12pm, or Monday, January 10, 2022, from 1pm – 3pm. Artworks will be selected by the juror in person after the drop-off and works not juried into the exhibition must be picked up on Thursday, January, 13, from 2-4pm or by special arrangement.