Sun, Jun 25|
Cape Cod Museum of Art
Peking and the Mystics
An a cappella quintet
Time & Location
Jun 25, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Cape Cod Museum of Art, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
Music & More Summer Concert Series: Peking and the Mystics
Sunday, June 25, 4:30pm - 5:30pm.
Member $18 / Non-Member $24
Season Pass: Member $160 / Non-Member $195
Peking and the Mystics is a Boston-based a cappella quintet composed of former members of the Tufts University Beelzebubs. Over the years, PATM has toured nationally and internationally, recorded four albums (with a fifth currently in session), and appeared on television and radio. The group's eclectic repertoire, with original arrangements by PATM members themselves, features vintage vocals from such genres as R&B, swing, doo-wop, and pop music.
- Gene Blake (tenor 2), Methuen, MA. Tufts 1983, civil engineer and super-low handicap golfer.
- Andrew Cranin (baritone 1), Brewster, MA. Tufts 1979, Cape guy moonlighting as an IT analyst.
- Chris Parker (bass), Ipswich, MA. Tufts 1969, bankruptcy law practitioner who loves golf so much, he moved onto the local course.
- David Pratt (tenor 1), Wellesley, MA. Tufts 1984, real estate developer and proud father of the music director of the Rochester Yellow Jackets.
- Tim Vaill (baritone 2), North Andover, MA. Tufts 1964, the grandaddy of virtually all a cappella ventures related to the Tufts Beelzebubs.
Listen to a past performance here.
Photo credit: Elizabeth Cohen
Cancellation policy: CCMoA must be notified 1 week prior for refund.
View Pricing Options Below
From $18.00 to $24.00
From $18.00 to $24.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal