Sun, Nov 06|
NO CALL FOR ART! Wrap It Up 2022 - Members Small Works Holiday Show & Sale
Enter up to 3 artworks!
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 4:00 PM
Dennis, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
You're invited to submit your artwork to the 2nd CCMoA Members Holiday Show and Sale. We look forward to your participation.
HOW TO ENTER - PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE OF DROP-OFF!
You must be a current member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art for the full duration of the exhibition. Becoming a member is easy and a CCMoA membership is rich with benefits! Learn more and join here: www.ccmoa.org/membership
Each member may submit up to three pieces at $10 per piece. Please register and pay in advance.
You can provide the details about each piece when you register online, or complete the entry form at drop off.
Artwork Drop-off: Sunday, November 6, from 4pm - 5pm and Monday, November 7, from 1pm – 3pm
Artwork Pickup (If Not Sold): Tuesday, January 3, from 3pm-5pm
Exhibition on View: November 9 - December 31, 2022
End of Exhibition Pickup: Tuesday, January 3 from 3-5pm
This is our annual holiday exhibition and sale, open to all Cape Cod Museum of Art Members.
· CCMoA Members are invited to submit up to three (3) artworks
· Please register and pay the entry fee online before November 9 (drop off)
· All artwork must be ready to hang on a wall.
· Pieces may be no larger than 18" on either side including the frame if there is one. Frames are not necessary for canvases that are gallery wrapped with at least a 2" depth.
· To make artwork accessible this holiday season, please submit works with a retail price no more $300.
· Artists will receive 505 of the sale price and the Museum will receive 50%.
To Enter You Must be a Member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art. It Is Not Too Late... Join Today!
QUESTIONS ? Contact Erica Strzepek, Program and Education Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cape Cod Museum of Art is 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Museum reserves the right to exclude any work that is not fitting for this exhibition.
Wrap It Up Entries
Up to three (3) of your works can be submitted for jurying. All artwork must be delivered to the CCMoA on Sunday, January 9th, from 10am – 12pm, or Monday, January 10, 2022, from 1pm – 3pm. Artworks will be selected by the juror in person after the drop-off and works not juried into the exhibition must be picked up on Thursday, January, 13, from 2-4pm or by special arrangement.