Dear Friend of the Museum,
2023 has already proven to be an exciting time for us and our calendar is bursting. Our calendar includes:
• 16 exciting exhibitions with a NEW exhibition to view every few weeks in our galleries
• Nearly 400 classroom sessions and 120 distinct art classes, lectures, and youth programs
• 24 weeks of Music and More concerts bringing the region’s finest musicians to our galleries and lawns
• Community social events including Mangia al Museo, Oktoberfest and our annual Gala & Art Auction
There is always something NEW to see and do at the Museum!
We have completed phase I of our HVAC replacement project with 7 NEW energy efficient heating units and condensers, and we are completing the installation of the backup generator. These two capital intensive projects are investments in our commitment to protecting the Museum’s 2,000 Permanent Collection works as well as for the safety and comfort of our guests and staff.
We have also increased our community engagement to reach more visitors and residents alike and have recently expanded our hours to now include Tuesdays as well as additional FREE days and times throughout the year for greater community accessibility.
Your support allows us to fund these ambitious initiatives and deliver an
exceptional, engaging, enriching center of
art and learning.
We are seeking $30,000 for this Spring appeal.
Your donation today will help sustain these efforts:
Your generous financial support will help us expand our learning opportunities by continuing to offer acclaimed instructors and deliver world-class exhibitions certain to challenge and reward museum attendees.
Always NEW, because of YOUR support.
Director of Operations
Director of Art
• Exhibition Expenses
• Teacher/Educator Salaries
• Education Art Supplies
• Permanent Collection Digital Deployment
• Art Restoration
• Facility Upkeep
• Generator Expense and HVAC Phase 2