White and Multicolored Mottled Dichroic Glass Barrette Hair Accessory
Created by SUSAN and PETER MILSKY. White and Multicolored Organic Dichroic Glass Barrette Hair Accessory. Hand made. One of a kind.
Cape Cod Museum of Art Return & Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for a replacement, exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt.
To be eligible for a return, refund, or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Because the Cape Cod Museum of Art is not responsible for returned merchandise which may become lost in-transit, please consider tracking and insuring your package.
To return an item(s) please follow these steps:
- Place the items(s) in the condition in which it was received in its original packaging.
- Place packaged items (s) in the shipping box/bag
- Complete the return form on the back of the packing slip and specify the reason for return
- Indicate whether you are requesting a Refund, a Replacement or exchange
- Include the Packing slip in the package
- Ship to the following address at the customers expense:
CAPE COD MUSEUM OF ART
60 Hope Lane
Dennis, MA 02638
Once the return is received and approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable. Returns, refunds and exchanges are typically processed within 48 business hours of receipt.
If the returned items (s) was a gift, the refund will be credited to the purchaser or you may exchange for a gift card redeemable at the Museum Shop.
If you have questions please contact the Museum Shop at email@example.com or call 508.385.4477 x30