Thu, Nov 05|
Cape Cod Museum of Art
Payment Page - Falmouth Juried Exhibition
Thank you for your submission(s) to the upcoming Falmouth Art Center Artist Member's Exhibition at the CCMoA from November 5 – Jan 17. To be considered for this exhibition, please submit your payment of $10 per entry by clicking the "Register Now" button below. Thank you!
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2020, 10:00 AM – Jan 17, 2021, 4:00 PM
Cape Cod Museum of Art, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
Members Exhibition at the Cape Cod Museum of Art, Dennis, MA
Exhibition Dates: November 5, 2020 - January 17, 2021
· Foster new relationships with The Falmouth Art Center and its Members
· Showcase and promote participating artists and their artwork through a juried exhibition of artwork by members of the Falmouth Art Center in the Polhemus Savery DaSilva Gallery and adjacent Bilezikian Museum Lobby Gallery at the CCMoA
· Create an on-line gallery of juried artworks for international access to exhibition
· Provide electronic exhibition invitations to participants
· Host event reception during exhibit (dependent on Covid-19 safety guidelines)
· Make available 2 guest museum admission passes to the CCMoA per invited artist (each guest pass covers the admission of 2 people)
Falmouth Art Center Instructions
· Falmouth Art Center Members are invited to submit their artwork via digital images no later than October 27, 2020, to be juried by Benton Jones, Director of Art, CCMoA.
· Digital image submission(s) should follow guidelines provided for the best possible representation of your artwork.
· Members of the Falmouth Art Center may submit up to 3 images of their artwork to be juried. The total number of artwork(s) selected will depend on the size of artwork selected and space limitations, but will be between 30 and 42 works.
· The submission fee is $10 per artwork, with a 3 artwork limit per artist.
· Artwork to be juried shall include: title of piece (if applicable), size, medium and artist's website / gallery representation (optional).
· The largest size of 2 dimensional artwork submitted shall be no more than 40” x 30” framed.
· Photography, printmaking, textile, multi-media and 3 dimensional artwork will be considered in addition to paintings in all media.
· Artists will be notified of juror’s decision by 5 pm on October 30, 2020 via email and a list of invited artists and accepted works will be posted on the CCMoA website.
· Selected Artwork must to be delivered to the museum on Monday, November 2nd between 1-3 pm, or beforehand by special arrangement.
· All art submitted shall be framed (if applicable) and ready to hang or display.
· Art Center Members are encouraged to promote the exhibition within the Guild and within the Falmouth Art Center community.
· Artwork will not be offered for sale while on exhibition in the CCMoA. However, the CCMoA will provide contact information to interested parties if provided by the artist. Neither the Museum Staff nor Volunteers will actively participate in commercial transactions.
· Artwork must be picked up on January 18th from 1-3 pm following the exhibition or by special arrangement.
Select Number of Entries - FAC
Please select quantity of artwork submitted. $10 for each entry.$10.00