Mangia al Museo - a live-streaming culinary event!
Time & Location
Mangia is going virtual this year! Enjoy a pasta dinner at home while watching a live-streaming event!
Each ticket includes a Mangia box filled with 1 pound of gourmet Garofalo Penne Pasta, 16 oz. of Foss Marinara Sauce, 1/2 bottle of Josh Wine (21 & over) and a beautiful ceramic bowl handmade by our pottery students, plus admission to a live-streamed culinary event that you can watch from the comfort of your own home, as you enjoy your Mangia dinner!
Here's how it works:
1. Purchase tickets for you and others you wish to give away as gifts.
2. Reserve a time to pick up your box at the Museum on Sunday, 3/7 or Monday 3/8 between 10am and 4pm by going to this link: www.ccmoa.org/mangia-pick-up. At your scheduled pickup time, you can even select your own bowl, contact-free. Curbside pick-up is available by reserving your time slot, then calling when you arrive: (508) 385-4477. If you purchased gift-boxes and would like us to invite your recipiants to pick up their Mangia Box and Bowl indipendanbtly, provide their contact information here: www.ccmoa.org/gift-box
3. You will receive a Zoom link in your email to partisipate in the Mangia live-streaming event 24 hours before the event begins.
4. During the event on March 13th, pour a glass of wine, prepare your dinner and enjoy the live-stream on Zoom, beginning at 6:30 sharp. The virtual program will include:
- Ceramic Bowl-Making Demo with Nat Doane
- Cooking Demo with Kim Rumberger
- Art Presentation with Benton Jones
- Wine Presentation with Joseph Carr
- The Story of Foss Sauce with Doug Foss
- Live Music with Lary Chaplan on Violin
- Two Silent Auction Items:
1) a 4-course dinner party in your own home prepared by Chef Angela J. Rabuano
2) an original oil painting by Patty Barnes
- "Screen Prizes"
- Audience Selfies & More!
- Mangia - Adult Ticket$40$400$0
- Mangia - Kids' Bowls add-on$15$150$0
- Mangia Box To Be Shipped$62$620$0
- Add a Donation to My Purchase!$10$100$0