Sun, Jan 09|
Artist Members Annual Exhibition - CALL FOR ENTRIES!
On Monday, December 10th, use this link to register: https://www.ccmoa.org/events/artist-members-annual-exhibition-call-for-entries-2
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2022, 10:00 AM
Dennis, 60 Hope Ln, Dennis, MA 02638, USA
HOW TO ENTER - PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE OF DROP-OFF!
You must be a current member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art for the full duration of the exhibition. Becoming a member is easy and a CCMoA membership is rich with benefits! Learn more and join here: www.ccmoa.org/membership
Each member may submit up to three pieces at $10 per piece. Select quantity at checkout.
Transparent | Translucent | Opaque: Layered Meanings, can be interpreted broadly. Works of art often use these visual cues to convey mood, evoke mystery, and instill meaning. However, this theme can also apply to the human condition, indicating varied levels of openness, comprehension or clairvoyance.
Transparency, translucency and opacity can be found everywhere and are in everything, both literally and metaphorically. It serves as a framework, providing CCMoA Members a launching point to consider the many possible ways these attributes can be expressed visually within their art.
Artwork Drop-off for Jurying: Sunday, January 9, from 10am – 12pm & Monday, January 10, from 1pm – 3pm
Artwork Pickup (If Not Selected): Thursday, January, 13, from 2-4pm
Exhibition on View: January 13 – April 10, 2022
End of Exhibition Pickup: Monday, April 11, 2022, from 1-3pm
This is our 5th Members’ Juried Exhibition, open to all Cape Cod Museum of Art Members. Benton Jones, CCMoA Director of Art, will be the juror. This exhibition will be on view in the Hope / McClennen Gallery at the CCMoA from January 13, 2022 – April 11, 2022. Three (3) Juror’s Recognition Awards of $100 each will be given. An acknowledgement of the awardees and all participating artists will be listed on our website and social media channels.
Entry Requirements: $10 per artwork submission with a maximum of three (3) entries.
To submit, you must be a CCMoA Member in good standing for the run of the exhibition.
All artwork must be delivered to the CCMoA on Sunday, January 9th, from 10am – 12pm, or Monday, January 10, 2022, from 1pm – 3pm. Artworks will be selected by the juror in person after the drop-off and works not juried into the exhibition must be picked up on Thursday, January, 13, from 2-4pm or by special arrangement.
· CCMoA Members are invited to submit up to three (3) artworks in person no later than January 10, 2022 at 3pm.
· The largest size of 2 dimensional artwork submitted shall be no more than 40” x 40” framed size.
· Photography, printmaking, textile, multi-media and 3 dimensional artwork will also be considered. Sculpture size parameters will be based on space limitations.
· All artwork submitted shall be framed or on gallery wrapped canvas (if applicable) and ready to hang or display.
· Artwork to be considered for the exhibition must be on site for jurying.
· Email notification of juror’s selection will be sent by 5 pm on January 11, and a list of accepted works will also be posted at: www.ccmoa.org/upcoming-exhibitions
· Artwork not juried into the exhibition must be picked up at the museum on Thursday, December 13th, between 2 - 4pm or by special arrangement.
· Artists in this exhibition have opportunity to offer their artwork for sale; however, it is not a requirement. All sales will be a 60/40 split with 60% going to the artists and 40% going to the CCMoA, unless the artist indicates that they would like to donate more on their submission form.
· No artwork shall be removed from the exhibition until the exhibition is complete.
· Artwork not sold must be picked on Monday, April 11, 2022, from 1-3pm or by special arrangement.
To Enter You Must be a Member of the Cape Cod Museum of Art. It Is Not Too Late... Join Today!
QUESTIONS ? Contact Benton Jones, Director of Art at
The Cape Cod Museum of Art is 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Museum reserves the right to exclude any work that is not fitting for this exhibition.
Select Number of Artworks
Up to three (3) of your works can be submitted for jurying. All artwork must be delivered to the CCMoA on Sunday, January 9th, from 10am – 12pm, or Monday, January 10, 2022, from 1pm – 3pm. Artworks will be selected by the juror in person after the drop-off and works not juried into the exhibition must be picked up on Thursday, January, 13, from 2-4pm or by special arrangement.