Cape Cod & Island Art Educators Association Scholarship Page
Click HERE for the 2018 CCIAEA Art Scholarship Application
Senior Art Student Scholarship Information and Application
Your Envelope Must be Postmarked by Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
SEND TO: CCIAEA, P.O. Box 789, South Dennis, MA 02660
The Cape Cod & Islands Art Educators Association is offering scholarships to current high school seniors who have participated in the visual arts at his or her respective high school. This is a cash award designated for expenses such as books, art supplies or tuition for the recipient’s first year in College/Art School and will be awarded to the recipient after their first successfully completed semester of college. This year’s recipients will receive $550 each.
Award Process and Criteria:
• Applicants will be notified of our decision by email on Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
• There will be an award ceremony in May - location and time to be determined.
• The award is to be used for books, art supplies or tuition during the student’s first year at college.
• The application and all attachments will be reviewed by the CCIAEA Scholarship Committee.
• The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
• This award is primarily based upon the quality of the art presented and promise of successful completion of further study in the visual arts.
• Complete this application form, including a one-page personal essay (on separate paper). Include how and when you first became interested in the visual arts, how you have pursued that interest so far, and how you intend to pursue it further in education and life.
• Enclose one letter of recommendation from a faculty member from your high school art department.
• Images: On a CD or flash drive, show up to five jpg images of your art work. Include information on medium, size, and date completed. Suggested size of your images: 300 dpi and 3” x 5” (CD and flash drives will not be returned unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is provided with your application).