Welcome to Cape Cod Museum of Art!
The Region's Premier Art Museum
The Cape Cod Museum of Arts vision is to be central to the artistic and cultural life of the region. Our goal is to epitomize excellence in all of our activities and programs and to make them available to all.
The Cape Cod Museum of Art’s mission is to collect, conserve, study, interpret and exhibit works by outstanding artists associated with Cape Cod, Southeastern Massachusetts and the Islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. The museum's collections and exhibitions also include works drawn from the broader context of human art and art history to provide the context for our regional artistic heritage.Through its educational and outreach programs, the museum seeks to preserve the artistic heritage of the region and foster artistic and cultural growth.
For hours and directions, click here.
Visit CCMA to discover the Cape through historical and contemporary artists:
- See exhibitions in seven galleries
- Stroll through the lovely sculpture garden
- Visit the Artful Hand Gallery @CCMA for unique gifts by artists and artisans
- Explore your creativity in year-round art classes for adults and children
- Be inspired through various lectures by artists and scholars
- Check out the valuable art resources in our library
- Enjoy exciting special events throughout the year
- View independent films in The Screening Room
- ArtQuest in the galleries: Kids and adults will enjoy ArtQuest – an exploration of details from artwork in each of the galleries. Parents enjoy the interaction of sharing art with the children and the children are given a special prize to take home. Adults can place their name in a monthly drawing for a free museum membership!
Image: "Forest Pool" by John Joseph Enneking
CCMA’s Reference Library, located on the second floor, contains books, audio-visual materials, and extensive files on Cape Cod artists, past and present, which support the museum's mission. It also contains special collections from the private libraries of Dr. and Mrs. Elton Yasuna, and R. H. Ives Gammell. The Library is open to the public; you may call 508-385-4477 ext 15 to make an appointment or for further information. On this website you may peruse our listings by artist or topic. Go to Library, and put what interests you in the Bookbag. Then you will have collected titles to look for when you visit the library. At this time, no materials can be borrowed.
Located on the grounds of the Cape Cod Center for the Arts (click here for more information on CCCA)
Route 6A, Dennis, MA 02638
Seniors, ages 62+ : $8
Ages 13 - 18: $5
Children 12 and under: Free
Memberships are available by calling 508-385-4477, ext 14
Cindy Nickerson, Interim Executive Director
ex 17, email@example.com
Michael A. Giaquinto, Exhibitions Curator
ext 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lillian O'Brien, Business Manager
ext 26, email@example.com
Judy Edmunds, Wedding Events Coordinator
ext 15, firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Hrant R. Russian, President
Jacqueline Lane, Vice President
Bob Temkin, Treasurer
Sue Schrader, Clerk
Mary T. Cogan
Richard S. Cuda
Roger W. Ludwig
Ann B. O’Connell
Phillip W. Wong
Alfred C. D’Alessandro
Robert Douglas Hunter
Thomas J. Lucey
Henry R. Martin
CCMA is an equal opportunity employer and provider.